I was in the park today and I saw lots of Piyo Blocks and the Piyo Blocks looked at me and they said hello. You should try Piyo Blocks so you can look at them too.
We’re adding some new features to Piyo Blocks for Episode 2, and we want to give you the chance to decide what gets into the game. The Big Pixel team are already working hard on adjusting the difficulty level after some people found the Piyo mode too easy, but as well as that we’d like to provide something new, so here’s the options for Episode 2:
1. A “new” piyo type which gets introduced after level 10 in all game modes.
2. A “special” piyo which appears in the game every so often. It constantly cycles through the colours of the other piyos, and if you touch it, all the piyos of its current colour are captured.
3. Auto save when the HOME button is pressed or a call is accepted. You could then come back to the game later and restart at the beginning of the level you left the game at.
4. New background graphics could be introduced as the game progresses, to replace the scrolling grid which is currently in the game.
5. A new version of the girl who pops up and shouts “LEVEL UP” when you complete a level.
If we get time, we’ll try and implement a few of these suggestions, although we don’t want to delay the submission of Episode 2 by too much. So get voting!
Piyo Blocks like to sleep in the long grass on sunny days sometimes, but dream of flying multicoloured in the big blue sky together. Now you can make their little dreams come true.
Armed with your magic paintball light gun shoot the Piyo Blocks chicks as they fly away, but you better be quick! And look, Dog Girl is here to cheer us on, be careful Dog Girl.
Let’s all play the Piyo Blocks Chick Hunt mini game fun.